Table of Contents
Points in favor :-
- Confining animals in enclosures is morally wrong. They belong to forests. Forcing space imitations can suffer them psychologically.
- Bringing wild animals from forests and arranging them a stay in the middle of cities is potentially dangerous. More number of people will be in a vulnerable condition, if any wild animal escapes from the zoo.
- In most cases, animal families are divided to place them in different zoos. This is completely unethical and causes a lot of trauma to them.
Points against :-
- Some animals are becoming extinct. Hence human intervention is necessary to not let this happen. In zoos, these animals and birds can get food and space to live and to grow their species.
- As more and more people are aware of animal rights, the conditions at zoos have improved a lot.
- Some species cannot survive in the wild. Zoos are the only option to help them live.
- Zoos protect animals from hunting, predators and starving.
- Without zoos, people may not see many animals in real.
Instead of confining them and entertaining people in zoos, building more sanctuaries and allowing animals and birds to live and roam freely is ethical as well as practical.
Afterwords :- Do you think zoos should be abolished? Express your thoughts in the comment section below. Subscribe to our blog to get new GD topics delivered to your mail.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.