Articles By This Author
- Large banks of India like SBI, HDFC and ICICI decided to impose limit on cash transactions on monthly basis and will levy charges on cash transactions exceeding free ones.
- HDFC, ICICI and Axis banks started this charges from
- A good part of black money is eliminated from the economy. This money can be spent by Indian government for the development of country.
- Post-demonetization, Indian government blocked many routes for black money formation.
- With increased transparency,
- Donald Trump is proposing to tighten H-1B visa regulations. If that is implemented, many Indians who are working in US will return to India. That will effect Indian economy negatively. Providing employment opportunities to all of them
- Union Budget is the annual report of India’s finances for the financial year.
- Till 2016, Union budget was presented on the last working day of February. From 2017, it is being presented on February 1st,