Articles By This Author
Banks levying charges on cash transactions – Is it a good move?Theme :-
- Large banks of India like SBI, HDFC and ICICI decided to impose limit on cash transactions on monthly basis and will levy charges on cash transactions exceeding free ones.
- HDFC, ICICI and Axis banks started this charges from
Donald Trump’s presidency – Impact on IndiaNegative impact :-
- Donald Trump is proposing to tighten H-1B visa regulations. If that is implemented, many Indians who are working in US will return to India. That will effect Indian economy negatively. Providing employment opportunities to all of them
Union Budget 2017-18 – Is it beneficial for the common man?What is Union Budget :-
- Union Budget is the annual report of India’s finances for the financial year.
- Till 2016, Union budget was presented on the last working day of February. From 2017, it is being presented on February 1st,
Experimenting on Animals – Is it fair?Why animals are used in research :-
- There are some diseases for which cure isn’t invented yet. To end people’s suffering, new drugs need to be invented. Newly made drugs cannot be experimented directly on human beings, because the effects