As per Oxfam’s latest report (2019), 73% of the wealth generated last year went to the richest 1%, while 67 crore Indians who comprise the poorest half of the population saw only 1 % increase in their wealth. It also … Read the rest
What is Information overload :-
- In this modern era, we have so much information available that often we feel overwhelming to process the information. To define this situation, the term ‘information overload’ was coined.
Causes of Information Overload :-… Read the rest
- Military training is compulsory in some countries including North Korea, Norway & Israel.
Pros of compulsory military training :-
- Compulsory military training helps to form a reserve force which can be of help during the times of war
- In January 2019, 124th constitution amendment bill was passed to grant 10% reservation for economically weaker sections of General Category in government jobs and in government & private educational institutions.
- Article 15 & 16 of Indian constitution mentions
It’s elections time, and hence every party is trying to offer freebies to attract voters. There is so much criticism on freebie politics.
The term Freebies is not new; rather it is a prevalent culture in … Read the rest