India is facing many issues. Some of them are major issues and need immediate attention. However, we cannot pick one issue as the biggest problem of India. Because all the major issues are equally important and mostly interlinked. The … Read the rest
- Companies spend a lot on marketing and influence people through advertisements and other marketing strategies to promote their brands. Most of the times, our decisions while purchasing products are influenced by their marketing strategies.
- Subconsciously, many people
In Favor :-
- Some of the personal laws do not follow gender equality and are discriminatory to women. Uniform Civil Code (UCC) can solve this issue.
- With UCC, India can be stated as truly secular country.
- It will eliminate differential
- Technology is seeing exponential growth in recent times. It has taken over various aspects of human day-to-day jobs as well as other factors. Now the question that persists is that is this technology reaching out to every individual equally?
- GD or ‘Group Discussion’ is a methodology conducted mainly by organizations to test a person’s eligibility and skills for a particular job.
- This practice is evolved from USENET in the early 80’s.
- A list of skills are tested