Is FDI good for India?What is FDI :-
- FDI ( Foreign Direct Investment ) is the investment by a foreign companies in domestic companies.
- The host company and the company that is investing together form a ‘multinational corporation’ (MNC).
- Through FDI the investing company
E-waste managementBackground :-
- Discarded electrical or electronic devices are called as ‘e-waste (Electronic waste)’.
- E-waste is also called as e-scrap, or Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
- The electronic industry is the world’s largest and fastest growing manufacturing industry and so
Relevance of Gandhi in modern world.The need for Gandhi’s influence on present society :-
- In modern world violence is increasing rapidly.
- Nuclear weapons and terrorism are becoming common in this modern world.
- So many people are getting more and more divided into national, religious and