Is the Patents Bill Good for India?Background :-
- A patent is an exclusive right granted for an invention, which is a product or a process that provides a new way of doing something, or offers a new technical solution to a problem. A patent provides protection
Is dependence on computers a good thing?In Favor:-
- Digital devices are reducing our work load.
- Productivity is increased.
- It is enhancing learning through e-learning.
- We are sharing innovations between countries. The world has developed faster because of computers.
- Computers save a lot of time and money.
Internet – boon or bane?Why the Internet is a boon:
- The Internet made our lives easier. Now, we are watching movies online, ordering food online, paying bills online, buying things online, studying online and doing many other things, which weren’t possible before the invention
Voting rights to illiterates – illogical?In Favor :-
- Illiterate people can easily mislead by some politicians, who pay for the vote.
- Illiterate people have more chances to be mislead by the false promises given by some political leaders.
- Few illiterate people don’t know about voting,