Can India become a global semiconductor hub?Theme:
- In December 2021, the Indian government has approved Rs. 76,000 crore ($10 billion) production linked incentive (PLI) scheme to attract semiconductor and display manufacturers. India wants to achieve self-reliance in semiconductor development. Moreover, it is aiming to become a
Web 3.0The previous versions of the web:
- Web 1.0: The first version of the web was started with the development of the web browser in 1991. It consisted of static websites with content written by a few people and organizations. Other
Industry 5.0Previous Industrial revolutions:
- The First Industrial revolution was started in the 1760s. It is the transition from hand production methods to machines. So, mechanization is the first industrial revolution.
- The Second Industrial Revolution was started in about 1880s, which included
Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT)What are Non-Fungible Tokens:
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) are units of data that are stored on a blockchain. Non-fungible means they cannot be replaced by another identical item, which means they are unique.
- For example, if an artist wants to sell
Android vs iOS – which is better?Android vs iOS:
- The majority of smartphone users use either android phones or iPhones. Android and iOS are operating systems used in smartphones and tablets. The android operating system is used by many smartphone manufacturers including Samsung, Redmi, whereas iOS