- Ancient China was the first country in the world that implemented a national wide standardized test, which was called as ‘Imperial examination’ in 605 AD. The purpose of this examination was to select candidates for specific positions in
- Privatization is the process of transferring ownership of a business, enterprise, agency or public service from the public sector to the private sector.
In Favor :-
- Employees of private companies are given high salaries, so they are
- Now-a-days people can’t able to talk pure mother tongue because they are watching foreign TV channels most of the time.
- These channels have adverse effect on institution of marriage.
- Many people try to imitate the trends which are
- In this topic, we can discuss the impact of advertisements for public and businesses. Along with the benefits, we need to discuss the dark side of advertisements too.
Advertisements are beneficial :-
- Advertisements benefits both the seller and