Is Technology headed in the right direction?Yes:
- Technology is making our lives easier. Due to new technological innovations living standards have improved significantly.
- Technology is making our society inclusive. Many senior citizens, people with special needs are also able to live independently due to new technological
The Future of Artificial IntelligenceTheme:
- Artificial intelligence has changed the world so much and will bring many more changes in the coming days. AI is already integrated into our daily lives. If we take the example, many of us are using virtual assistants such
The rise of the Gig economyTheme:
- In September 2020, the government of India brought a new labour code – ‘The Code on Social Security 2020‘, which extended social security to the unorganised sector workers including gig workers. The government will bring social security schemes to
National Health ID – Pros, Cons & ChallengesTheme:
- On 15th August 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched ‘National Digital Health Mission‘(NDHM), which is a digital health ecosystem with unique health IDs for every citizen.
- The National Health ID stores all the health-related information such as disease history,