Is FDI good for India?What is FDI :-
- FDI ( Foreign Direct Investment ) is the investment by a foreign companies in domestic companies.
- The host company and the company that is investing together form a ‘multinational corporation’ (MNC).
- Through FDI the investing company
Is the Patents Bill Good for India?Background :-
- A patent is an exclusive right granted for an invention, which is a product or a process that provides a new way of doing something, or offers a new technical solution to a problem. A patent provides protection
Privatization will lead to less corruption.Background :-
- Privatization is the process of transferring ownership of a business, enterprise, agency or public service from the public sector to the private sector.
- Employees of private companies are given high salaries, so they are