Open economy – Role of MNCs in IndiaTheme:
- Multinational Corporations (MNC) operate in more than one country.
- In 1991, India faced an economic crisis and to lift the country out of the crisis, the Indian government rolled out economic reforms, and hence openly opted for economic liberalisation.
India’s fight against Terrorism | Pulwama Terror attacksTheme :–
- On 14th Feb 2019, a suicide bomber rammed his vehicle filled with 350 kg of explosives into a convoy of security forces in Pulwama distrcit. 40 CRPF(Central Reserve Police Force) personnel were martyred in this attack. The responsibility
Should there be a retirement age for politicians in India?In Favor :-
- People’s representatives should be fit physically as well as psychologically.
- Senior politicians should give chance to young politicians. So that fresh ideas and plans can be implemented.
- Politics involve a lot of travelling. One cannot rule the