Any topic can be asked in Group Discussions. But if any issue is trending in the news in the past few months, that topic will have high probability of being asked in GDs. So prepare yourself to speak on these … Read the rest
- In October 2018, WEF (World Economic Forum) launched center for “Fourth industrial revolution” in Maharashtra, India.
- Initially the center will work on Artificial Intelligence (AI), drones & Blockchain technology.
- India is the fourth country after US,
- In June 2017, Union Cabinet approved the recommendation of NITI Aayog to privatize government owned ‘Air India’.
- Debt burden will be reduced. Currently Air India has more than Rs. 50,000 crores debt due to maintenance