- Companies spend a lot on marketing and influence people through advertisements and other marketing strategies to promote their brands. Most of the times, our decisions while purchasing products are influenced by their marketing strategies.
- Subconsciously, many people judge others based on the branded goods they use.
- The hype that is created around branded product is so high that people spend beyond their budget just to fit into the peer group. By this we can say that brands rule our lives.
- Companies hire data scientists, psychologists to influence and manipulate consumers. By the amount they put into it, we can say that they are getting huge profits by manipulating our choices.
- Brands influence us so much that we tend to neglect the loss to local stores because of brands. Many companies just pack the same product that local stores sell, and sell them for high prices by branding them. We are caught up in the web of branded goods that we often forget that local stores do sell quality products for cheaper prices.
- Many people buy fake imitations of branded goods. By this, we can observe the importance of brands in our society. Companies market their products in such a way that using their products is turning into a style statement.
- Companies creates trends. They make us believe that their clothes or products are in trend, so that we buy them to keep up with the times.
- Companies just market their products, and the ultimate decision to get influenced by their marketing strategies lies with us, consumers. So, brands do not rule our lives.
- We can say that it’s a win-win situation for both companies and consumers. Companies put so much effort to deliver quality products to get a good name for their brands. This helps consumers to not waste money on low quality products. Once the brand earns the trust of it’s consumers, they tend to buy from the same companies, and brands build their loyal customer base.
- If we go to a new city or country, we may not know the good local stores that sell quality products, but if we know the quality of specific brand for the products we require, we can easily buy them in super markets. It saves us a lot of time in figuring out which local store to trust.
Although brands do not rule our lives, subconsciously they influence us a lot that our purchase choices do depend on the advertisements we see in our daily lives. Some people do recognize it and tries to buy brands that are worth the price, and some others fall into the trap of branded goods and buys expensive stuff.
Afterwords :- What is your opinion on this topic? Express your thoughts in the comment section below. Subscribe to our blog to get new articles on GD topics delivered to your mail.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.