Yes, Bullet for bullet is a right policy :-
- If someone is going to kill us, and if there is no chance to survive without killing them, then we have a right to kill them under the Article 21 of Indian constitution.
- If we keep on forgiving the terrorists, terrorism will not be eliminated.
- If there is no punishment, crimes will increase.
No, Bullet for bullet is not a right policy :-
- As per Gandhiji’s words “An Eye for an Eye leaves the whole world Blind”, bullet for bullet is not a right policy.
- Some people are doing crimes in order to survive or may be because of bad influence. Ex :- Poor people, Juveniles etc. In that case, we should not kill them. Instead we should educate them about what is good and what is bad.
- If there is a chance of discussing, we should discuss for better results, instead of killing.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Feel free to express your opinion in the comment section below.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.