- E-learning is essentially the computer and network-enabled transfer of skills and knowledge.
- E-learning applications and processes include Web-based learning, computer-based learning, virtual classroom opportunities and digital collaboration.
- Through E-learning we can study from anywhere at anytime. All we need is just a computer and internet connection.
- E-learning costs less than classroom learning.
- Through E-learning we can continue studies while doing full – time job.
- We can repeat the lesson for many times if we didn’t understand the concepts.
- We can easily update new information / inventions.
- We can e-mail the doubts, and can be clarified.
- Student takes whole responsibility of himself in learning process. So that he becomes more confident.
- Students will become more flexible with computer, which is much essential in present generation.
- We can do the course in the university of foreign countries without going to there.
- Students can become comfortable in face-face to conversations which is very important in career.
- Through classroom learning, we can clarify our doubts immediately.
- Through classroom learning, we can increase our presentation skills.
- Through classroom learning, we can know how to behave with colleagues and superiors.
- Teachers in classroom can know whether students understand the topic or not, and explains the topic clearly using general examples.
- Unemployment increases, in result our nation’s GDP decreases.
E-learning has its own advantages and disadvantages. It can’t be a substitute for classroom learning up to graduation level. But after graduation level E-learning can be a substitute for classroom learning. If the student have more interest in studies, he can go for E-learning. If he has no interest, a person must be there to create interest in him by general examples and to make him study, that’s only possible with class room learning.
Photo by Eduardo Dutra from Pexels
Your Turn :- What are your thoughts on this topic? Feel free to express your opinion in the comment section below.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.