- Women are more patient and composed while making decisions. It’s because of the way women are raised.
- Be at homes or offices, women manages their work flawlessly. Hence they are good at multitasking.
- Women are more flexible and can adapt themselves in any situation or adversity. It’s because they are taught from the childhood to adjust to the situations.
- They are good time managers. As most of the women today manage work and home, they can prioritize their time well.
- Women are better listeners and give importance to minute details too at work.
- They’ve coherent minds, are punctual and are dedicated towards their work. These inbuilt qualities do make them better managers than men.
- Most of the women are emotional and is soft-hearted. That’ll not be suitable at all times.
- Women take calculated risks. At times business persons need to choose risky paths.
- Women tend to take things personally, which can result in biased decisions.
If we treat everyone equally without any gender discrimination, women can show their talent in every filed. The best example is in India only, when a woman was given the responsibilities of defence minister this year. Times are changing and now it is not about gender anymore. If you have talent, you can do anything. The differences between women and men managers exist because of the society’s way of raising men and women. Women were encouraged to be empathetic, kind etc. Men were taught to be harsh and demanding. Now the situations are changing. Both boy and girl children are being raised equally. Hence with time, the differences between men and women will not exist.
Afterwords :- What is your opinion on this topic? Express your thoughts in the comment section below.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.
You may also like:
- Detention policy – Pros & Cons
- Challenges to Indian Banking sector
- India is a fast developing country. Despite this, people at the bottom are not benefiting of it. In your view, what is the reason behind it?
- Should both developed and underdeveloped countries have equal binding in combating climate change?
- EVMs vs Paper Ballots