Points in favour – Women are better managers than men:
- Women are more patient and composed while making decisions. It’s because of the way women are raised.
- Be at homes or offices, women manage their work flawlessly. Hence they are good at multitasking.
- Women are more flexible and can adapt to any situation or adversity. It’s because they are taught from childhood to adjust to the situations.
- They are good time managers. As most of the women today manage work and home, they can prioritize their time well.
- Due to the way they are raised in general, women are better listeners and give importance to minute details too at work.
- In general, they’ve coherent minds, are punctual and are dedicated to their work. These inbuilt qualities do make them better managers than men.
Against – Women are not better managers than men:
- Most of the women are emotional and soft-hearted. That’ll not be suitable at all times, especially for the role of a manager. many time, the position demands them to be tough.
- Women tend to take calculated risks. At times business persons need to choose risky paths.
- As many women are emotional, they tend to take things personally, which can result in biased decisions.
The differences between women and men managers exist because of society’s way of raising men and women. Women were encouraged to be empathetic, kind etc. Men were taught to be harsh and demanding. Now the situations are changing. Both boy and girl children are being raised equally. Hence with time, the differences between men and women in any field will not exist.
What is your take on this topic? Do you think women are better managers than men? Express your thoughts in the comment section below. And subscribe to our blog to read answers to the trending GD topics.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.