- Brain-Drain means settling in foreign country. It can be simply defined as the mass emigration of technically skilled people from one country to another country.
- Brain-Drain is occurring because of lack of opportunities or lack of facilities for practical education in higher education in their own country or because of political instability or for other reasons.
- Because of Brain-Drain India is still remaining as developing country. Indians must utilize their knowledge and skills for India to make our India as developed country.
- If all Indians utilize their skills for India, India will be the top most developed country in the total world. Because India has much skilled manpower.
- Not only in case of India but also in every country, if everybody serves their country, every country will become developed and standard of living of every person increases.
- Developed countries attracting the citizens of developing countries by high salaries and using their skills for themselves.
- It completely depends on individual. Everybody have a right of freedom.
- Most of the NRIs are returning India and using their money, which they earned in foreign country to develop their native place or for charities.
- Some people are going foreign for better studies and they are returning India and serving our country. It’ll be really an asset for India.
We should not compel anyone to be in their native place against their will. It’s better if we make them realize that everyone must have will to serve their country and desire to see their country as developed. And the main solution for stopping the brain drain is providing opportunities for everyone in one’s own country to prove themselves.
Afterwords :- What are your thoughts on this topic? Feel free to express your opinion in the comment section below.