- Professionalism and family can be described as the two sides of the same coin as both are equally important in one’s life.
- Profession gives us an individual identity and financial security and family gives us an emotional security.
- In today’s hitech busy lifestyle it’s becoming difficult to find the time to spend with his/her family. This is causing lack of peace of mind.
- Without profession there will be no meaning of our life in present generation. Profession is not just to earn money but for our identity and self satisfaction.
- With the constant increase in the cost of living, job is a necessity for many.
- Career is important but not as much as relationships.
- Professionalism is not all about being a workaholic. It is all about knowing your priorities and acting professionally both at the workplace and at home.
- Being too much workaholic causes frustration and other psychological problems.
- Some people are not spending with their family even in holidays, to earn more money. They should remember that money is just a tool for happiness. Money can’t give loved ones.
- If we concentrate only on career, we may get fame and money but we loose many sweetest moments in our life.
- some people are settling in abroad leaving the old parents here.
- Some people are not concentrating on their children because they are giving much more priority to their job. So children may feel insecure and it may lead them in a wrong way.
- To achieve goals, sometimes we have to stay away from family. For example our soldiers are staying away from their families to protect our country.
- If both parents are working it’s better to stay in joint family. So that children will be taken care by their grand parents or relatives.
- Plan the weekends with family by keeping the office matters aside.
- Avoid procrastination. Prioritize the things and plan effectively. This can give us free time.
- If we spend some time with family, obviously there will be no need to go to the psychiatrist for stress relief.
- The ultimate goal of everyone is being happy. So, We must make ourselves and our family happy.
- Make a habit of saying ‘no’ to the unimportant matters and spend that time with family.
- Inner peace plays a big role in balancing professionalism and family.
- If we learn to balance between career and family, our children will learn from us.
The important thing to balance profession and family is saying no to unimportant events. By planning everything before, anyone can balance both. Only one of these can’t fulfill a person. We should remember the fact that the ultimate goal of anyone is happiness and peace.
Afterwords :- What are your thoughts on this topic? Feel free to express your opinion in the comment section below.