Table of Contents
- Artificial Intelligence is mainly feeding the raw inputs and the corresponding outcome into a system. The role of this automated device is to come up with an optimistic algorithm to reach that particular output with the given data input sets. This task clearly would require less labour and in turn demands less man-power.
- Every job or a task has some level of automation associated with it. With the cognitive mind power of Artificial intelligence supported devices, it would slowly replace this automation arrangement, raising it to a level that would not only simplify their jobs but also ensure higher efficiency and accuracy as compared to the work done by humans.
- With such cut-throat competition among various firms of different countries, companies have started focussing on the tech-oriented aspect rather than investing fairly in man-power and employee recruitment procedure. This leaves the firm with limited resources to spend on unprofessional employees which in turn leads the termination of their tenure in the firms.
- Nasscom reports suggest that over 260 million employees will eventually lose their jobs to automation and Artificial Intelligence technology in the coming years. Being the fifth generation of computers, AI has been a hot topic of discussion among research scientists
- To change the world full of computers working on artificial intelligence versions from a world full of technologies not equipped with the required tools is certainly not an overnight task. The good news is that experts all over the world firmly believe that advent of Artificial Intelligence would be executed fully within a time span of more than 2 decades.
- Thinking of a hypothetical situation where we imagine a world which completely functions upon artificial intelligence supported technology, we would still need a lot of skilled labour to check over the maintenance, cyber-security and risk control analysis. So for the jobs lost due to the advent of such an automation will be compensated with the ones generated after the commencement of AI.
- Artificial intelligence is an interesting combination of Machine learning, deep learning, IOT and robotics. Professional and engineers are still in the early stages where they are still grasping the basic concepts, let alone its complex application to solve real-life problems.
- For the complete success of Artificial Intelligence technologies, there would be a requirement a large number of developers specialized in the various subjects of AI. This would, in turn, lead to the recruitment of a large chunk of software engineers and research scientists to solve and implement an automated world that mimics the characteristics of an advanced computer making the human life a better place to live in.
New technologies such as Artificial intelligence have a sole purpose of automating the various technologies and meanwhile, coming up with new creative innovations to translate this capable potential of AI into a useful one. There have been a numerous number of products launched by the various start-up businesses around the world to demonstrate the power associated with AI, latest being the ‘self-driven cars’. It would be interesting to watch how technology takes over humanity in a jobless society where the currency is machine-generated and intelligent machine agents will replace our existence.
What is your opinion on this topic? Express your thoughts in the comment section below.
Photo Credits : Matthew Hurst under CC 2.0
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.