As per Oxfam’s latest report (2019), 73% of the wealth generated last year went to the richest 1%, while 67 crore Indians who comprise the poorest half of the population saw only 1 % increase in their wealth. It also … Read the rest
- The first draft of India’s ‘Personal Data Protection Bill, 2018‘ is out in July 2018. BN Srikrishna’s committee took the responsibility to draft this bill. ‘Right to be forgotten‘ was also included in this draft
- Two employees of Punjab National Bank, the second largest public sector bank of India, tie up with Nirav Modi and issued LOUs(Letter of Undertaking) to overseas banks through SWIFT(Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), without noting this
Present situation of tourism sector in India:-
- In the recent reports of 2017, India ranked first among the Top 10 Best countries to visit in the world with Scotland and Canada net in the list. Taj Mahal, City Palace, Qutb
- In November 2020, United States of America will have elections to elect their next president.
- Donald Trump, the 45th and current president of the United States, has been in power since January 20th 2017. He succeeded Barrack