How to prevent COVID third wave in India?Note: At present, India is witnessing Covid third wave. So, this article is no longer relevant. Theme:
- At present, India is witnessing the second wave of COVID-19, which is more severe than the first wave. It is predicted that covid
Impact of COVID-19 on Indian economyTheme:
- Covid-19 pandemic impacted the economies of all the countries including India.
- When the Covid-19 virus spread throughout the world, several countries imposed lockdowns to prevent further spread. As a result, several businesses
India’s COVID-19 vaccination programTheme:
- India and the other world countries are fighting COVID-19 since early 2020. At present, India is facing the second wave of COVID-19 since February 2021. All the countries including are vaccinating their people against Covid.
The second wave of COVID-19Theme:
- In March 2020, World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 outbreak as a pandemic. From then, all the countries are fighting against Covid. Some countries could reduce the number of infections and several countries faced a second wave of