Smart work :-
Advantages of Smart work :-
- Smart work is intellectual. Hence it improves our innovative and creative thinking skills.
- Smart work improves productivity.
- It teaches time management skills.
- Because of smart work, we now have more free time. For example, modern transport systems reduced effort and time in moving to another place.
- Smart work forces us to concentrate on work fully, because it demands mental presence too.
Disadvantages of Smart work :-
- Smart work may make us lazy, as we get used to do less work and get more output.
- Mere smart work may not yield results. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard”. Hence we cannot completely rely on smart work.
- To work smartly, at first we need knowledge about the work, which comes only with hard work and experience.
- We cannot teach hard work to smart working persons, if they are not willing to work hard.
Hard work :-
Advantages of Hard work :-
- Through hard work, we gain knowledge and experience. This will help us to do smart work, that means we can then analyse shortcuts to do the same amount of work.
- Hard work teaches us patience and discipline.
- The result of hard work will be more appealing to us, because we put a lot of effort in achieving it.
- Everyone will choose hard working persons to work under them.
- We can teach smart work to hard working people and we can be sure about the improved productivity, because they work hard.
Disadvantages of Hard work :-
- Hard work may become boring and monotonous.
- It consumes a lot of time and effort.
We need work hard as well as smart to achieve success in our lives. Only one of the both will not be sufficient in this modern world.
What is your opinion on this topic? Express your thoughts in the comment section below.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.
Subscribe to GD Ideas
Ask a GD Topic
We’ll try our best to write content for the asked topics as soon as possible.