Table of Contents
- Digital devices are reducing our work load.
- Productivity is increased.
- It is enhancing learning through e-learning.
- We are sharing innovations between countries. The world has developed faster because of computers.
- Computers save a lot of time and money.
- People are becoming lazy.
- Working with digital devices most of the day causes stress, visual problems etc.
- Because of computers unemployment is increasing.
- Information can be stolen by hackers.
- Because of video games in computer, many children are addicted to computer and are being distant from real games.
- The virtual world is causing many people to stay away from physical activities.
- People are not utilizing their their thinking capability because of computers.
- Crimes also increased because terrorists are also making use of them.
Depending on computers is inevitable in this generation. Without computers it wouldn’t be possible for the world to become a global village. After all computers are enhancing our life quality. But too much dependency on anything is good for nothing.
Your Turn :- Do you think depending on computers is harming us? What are your thoughts on this topic? Feel free to express your opinion in the comment section below.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.