Is India prepared enough to handle cyber attacks?Yes :-
- National Technical Research organization (NRTO), which was formed in 2004, provides technical intelligence to internal and external security.
- Computer Emergency Response Team(CERT)-India notifies concerned regarding cyber attacks, analyses the vulnerability.
- National Cyber Security Policy, 2013 aims at protecting
Free WiFi Spots – Beneficial or not?In Favor :-
- Free WiFi spots help ‘Digital India‘ Scheme. These spots can encourage the usage of internet.
- This will help students and unemployed, who is in need of internet access but cannot afford it.
- Free WiFi at railway stations
Smart Cities Mission – Benefits & ChallengesTheme:
- On 25th June 2015, the government of India launched ‘Smart Cities Mission‘.
- The concept of ‘Smart cities‘ was born in 2008 when IBM introduced this concept as a part of its ‘Smarter Planet Initiative‘.
- There are some successful