Due to increasing banking scams, lack of dynamism and bad corporate governance which ultimately lead to declining trust in the public sector banks, the question of privatization is a burning one. There are mixed sentiments about the same. While … Read the rest
In general, debit cards & credit cards are called as plastic money. Plastic money has provided us with the ease of conducting transactions in our day to day life. It has definitely replaced cash transactions to a great … Read the rest
- On 1st February 2019, Interim budget 2019 was presented by Union minister Piyush Goyal.
- It is not a regular budget, it’s an interim budget. Interim budget is usually presented before General elections. After the elections, newly formed
- There are 28 member countries in ‘European Union’ (EU). United Kingdom of Great Britain, which means UK is also a member of it. But UK is not happy with EU, because
- EU’s policies override UK’s national policies
- In January 2019, 124th constitution amendment bill was passed to grant 10% reservation for economically weaker sections of General Category in government jobs and in government & private educational institutions.
- Article 15 & 16 of Indian constitution mentions