Rifts and conflicts between the ‘Mint Street and the North Block’ are in the nature of the relationship they share and this has been evident in the past. But in present arrangement these raise a threat to RBI’S autonomy. While … Read the rest
- It’s elections time. This time, almost all the political parties are promising unemployment allowance of approx Rs.3,000 per month to woo the young voters.
- Some states such as Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh etc. are already
What is Fugitive Economic Offenders Act :-
- Fugitive Economic Offenders Act, 2018 was brought to deal with the economic offenders that left the country to escape from investigation.
- Many high-profile economic offenders such as Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi, Vijay Malya,
In favor of the argument (Markets are found not created) :-
- Many times, markets are discovered. It is like filling the gaps – services will be created for the demand that exists already. For example, cab aggregator services (uber,
- The clash between ‘Reserve Bank of India’ (RBI) & Govt has been in headlines from the past few months. At present, things are settled and the fight seems to be ended.
Cause of conflicts :-
- RBI is an