Points to speak on ‘consistency is the key’:
- We are what we repeatedly do. Consistency leads to habits. And our habits shape our lives. So, consistency is the key to success.
- People who got success in life may not be able to sustain success if they do not put consistent effort.
- Consistency requires hard work. And hard work always beats talent.
- If we observe successful people in any field, we will realize that they continuously work hard to finesse their skills.
- It’s hard but we can ourselves to be consistent. By starting slow, keeping realistic goals and forgiving ourselves when we miss the streak and getting back on track quickly, we can train ourselves to be consistent. And thereby we can achieve success in any field we choose.
- Sometimes we don’t feel like working or studying. But to maintain consistency, we have to take control of our emotions and should work or study even if we don’t want to. Only then that will be developed into a habit.
- Sometimes we may not see results immediately and will tend to stop working towards the goal. But people who maintain consistency for a long time and continue to work hard despite not witnessing immediate results will eventually succeed.
- Even big brands bring out new advertisements at regular intervals so that people do not forget their products.
We are what we repeatedly do. Consistency leads to habits. And our habits shape our lives. So, consistency is the key to success. Consistency requires hard work. And hard work always beats talent.
What are your thoughts on the topic – ‘consistency is the key’? Express your point of view through the comment section below. And subscribe to our blog to read answers to the trending GD topics.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.