Top 30 GD topics 2019:
- Abrogation of Article 370
- Bifurcation of Jammu & Kashmir
- Union Budget – 2019-20
- Electric vehicles in India
- Doubling of Farmers’ Income by 2022 – How can India achieve this?
- Can India become a $5 trillion economy by 2024?
- 5 years of Modi government
- Blockchain Technology – Pros & Cons
- Impact of Technology on jobs
- How to solve NPA crisis?
- How can banks prevent Nirav Modi-Like scams?
- Is a relook needed in the caste reservation system?
- Should reservations be based on economic status?
- Data is the new Oil
- Decriminalization of Homosexuality – Road ahead for LGBTQ community of India
- Statue of unity – GD Topic
- Mob lynchings in India
- Social Media – Impact on human behavior and society
- Plastic Pollution
- Digital Revolution – Pros & Cons
- Unemployment in India
- Is India prepared enough to handle cyber attacks?
- Mission Shakti – India’s Anti-satellite missile test
- Sabarimala verdict – Progressive OR a threat to traditions?
- Artificial intelligence – Pros and Cons
- Impact of ‘Internet of Things (IoT)’ on our lives
- Jet Airways Crisis
- Big Data and Information Privacy – A future challenge
- Is India ready for 5G?
Any topic can be asked in Group Discussions. But if any issue is trending in the news in the past few months, that topic will have a high probability of being asked in GDs. So prepare yourself to speak on these topics, because ‘to be prepared is half the victory’. 🙂
If you want to listen to experts’ point of views on current issues, please check the Big Picture program on Rajya Sabha TV. It’ll greatly help you in forming opinions on current affairs. We follow the program to extract solid points and publish answers for the GD topics here. We follow editorials too to give our readers the best points to speak in Group Discussions.
Note :- This list will be updated frequently. So, do not forget to bookmark this page. Top 30 GD topics 2019 is picked from the list of all GD topics.
Do you think any other topic deserves to be in this list? Let us know through the comment section below. And subscribe to our blog to get notifications for new posts.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.