India is facing many issues. Some of them are major issues and need immediate attention. However, we cannot pick one issue as the biggest problem of India. Because all the major issues are equally important and mostly interlinked. The … Read the rest
- In November 2018, Indian Army Chief, Bipin Rawat said that Indian Army is not yet ready for women in Combat roles ( face to face fight with enemy ) considering the lack of facilities and infrastructure to make
- In October 2018, WEF (World Economic Forum) launched center for “Fourth industrial revolution” in Maharashtra, India.
- Initially the center will work on Artificial Intelligence (AI), drones & Blockchain technology.
- India is the fourth country after US,
- At present, In India there are reservations on caste basis. There is a particular percentage of seats reserved for Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Castes (SC) & Other Backward Classes (OBC) in Education and Employment. For Other Castes (OC),
- On 6th August 2018, Supreme court will hear a bunch of petitions challenging the validity of Article 35A. This resulted in widespread protests and debates in Jammu & Kashmir.
What is Article 35A :-
- This article defines permanent