As per Oxfam’s latest report (2019), 73% of the wealth generated last year went to the richest 1%, while 67 crore Indians who comprise the poorest half of the population saw only 1 % increase in their wealth. It also … Read the rest
- On 1st February 2019, Interim budget 2019 was presented by Union minister Piyush Goyal.
- It is not a regular budget, it’s an interim budget. Interim budget is usually presented before General elections. After the elections, newly formed
- There are 28 member countries in ‘European Union’ (EU). United Kingdom of Great Britain, which means UK is also a member of it. But UK is not happy with EU, because
- EU’s policies override UK’s national policies
The Bombay HC has issued notice to the I&B Ministry, Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Law and Justice, Ministry of Home Affairs and the Nagpur police commissioner and asked for their response, in regard to the … Read the rest
What is Information overload :-
- In this modern era, we have so much information available that often we feel overwhelming to process the information. To define this situation, the term ‘information overload’ was coined.