Articles By This Author
- India is requesting United Nations to list Masood Azhar, chief of Jaish-e-Mohammed as a global terrorist from a long time, but China is blocking it with it’s Veto power in United Nations Security Council. After the recent pulwama
- Growth of E-commerce is much faster than growth of sales in physical stores in retail sector.
- Online shopping is very convenient and time saving for consumers, because products will be delivered at our homes.
- E-commerce platforms are
- Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) is curtailing movie makers’ freedom of expression beyond necessity.
- Movies on contemporary issues involving present politics are facing serious difficulties with Censor board, while obscene and full of violence movies are being
- In India, games involving skill like rummy, poker are allowed and games of chance like betting and gambling are prohibited.
- Only three states of India allow gambling. They are Goa, Daman and Sikkim.
- Gambling industry is on the