- World’s Happiness Report, 2017 has named Norway as the world’s happiest nation.
- In Norway, students are less stressful compared to most of other countries. They have grading system and not marks & percentages. School children are encouraged to learn team spirit, instead of stressful competitive spirit.
- Norway has one of best education systems in the world. And the best thing is education at all levels including higher education is free in Norway. Almost 1/3rd of the Norwegians are post-graduates.
- Norway’s prison system is a very successful one. They treat prisons as a reformative places rather than punishment places. Crimes are very low in Norway. Number of second time offenders are also low compared to other countries.
- Norway is one of the top countries that are allotting high budget to health care. There are 4 doctors and 7 nurses for every 1000 persons in Norway. The average lifetime in Norway is 82 years.
- Norwegians’ salaries are one of the highest in the world.
- Oil reserve makes Norway a rich country.
- Gender gap is very low in Norway.
- Freedom of expression is respected.
What is your opinion on this topic? Express your thoughts in the comment section below.
Copyright @ Group Discussion Ideas.